Neurology Physician Specialist (HUCLA)
Neurology Physician Specialist
The Department of Neurology at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center is seeking a full-time neurologist to join a growing academic program. Vascular or neurocritical care fellowship training or substantial neurohospitalist experience is desirable. Candidate must be BC/BE in neurology and be eligible for a California medical license. Roles would include clinical care in the inpatient neurology services, preceptorship in clinic, teaching and mentoring of medical students and residents, and service on departmental and hospital committees. Call and weekends are shared amongst faculty; after-hours call and overtime are additionally compensated.
With a growing neurology residency program and clinical services, highly supportive administration, and family-feel department and staff, Harbor-UCLA is an excellent place to establish or advance your career.
- Core faculty for the Harbor-UCLA neurology residency program
- Academic appointment at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
- Underserved, diverse and large immigrant patient population
- Wide variety of cases at this tertiary care, level 1 trauma center
- Opportunities for education, quality improvement, research
- Qualifies for numerous physician loan repayment programs and public service loan forgiveness programs
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center is located in the city of Torrance, in the Southwestern region of LA County. Its neighboring cities are Lomita, Redondo Beach, Rolling Hills, and Palos Verdes. The city has over 30 city parks and includes a total of 1.5 miles of beaches on the Pacific Ocean. It has an estimated population of over 145,000 residents.
Interested candidates should attach your CV & a letter of interest below
Note: After submitted, further application instruction will be sent to you to initiate the application process of the Department of Health Services (DHS), County of Los Angeles for DHS Physician Specialist