PM&R Physician Specialist
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) Musculoskeletal Specialist- Outpatient
Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center is seeking a PM&R Specialist for an outpatient-based program. Being part of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (DHS), the second largest municipal health system in the nation, Rancho is the only rehabilitation facility among the 4 public hospitals in the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services. We are a 158-bed hospital located in Downey, CA, dedicated to the rehabilitation of patients with stroke, SCI, TBI, acute medical and surgical needs of individuals with disability and chronic conditions. Rancho has a brand-new outpatient building housing primary and specialty care outpatient programs.
For more information about Rancho Los Amigos, watch an introductory video “The Rancho Los Amigos Story: What We Do” at: https://youtu.be/p58LvC5Q8C4
This position is to develop and grow an outpatient PMR program primarily for the management of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Outpatient hospital based musculoskeletal PMR clinic (80%) + General PM&R clinic (20%)
- Meaningful and personally rewarding position which provides an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable Los Angeles County residents and their communities.
- PMR e-Consults
- on calls, nights, or weekends
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited PM&R residency training program; Board certified/Board eligible by the American Board of PM&R;
- License to practice medicine in the state of California. New grads are welcome to apply.
- Strong clinical credibility; patient-centered; perseverance in the face of challenges; desire to grow professionally; integrity and clarity in all interactions
- Bilingual proficiency (Spanish)
Apply online by visiting: http://hr.lacounty.gov. Search for Physician Specialist, exam number: Y5476E. For additional information please visit https://ladhsphysicianjobs.com/
To review benefits please visit: https://ladhsphysicianjobs.com/benefits-overview/physician-specialist-non-megaflex/
The City of Downey, home to more than 113,000 residents in 12.41 square miles, is a diverse and dynamic community in the heart of Los Angeles County, approximately 15 miles from Downtown Los Angeles, and 5 miles from Orange County.
|Job Category||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|