PM&R Interventional Pain Management
PM&R Interventional Pain Management Specialist Youtube Link
The organization is seeking a PM&R interventional Pain Management Specialist for an outpatient-based pain management program. Rancho is part of the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (DHS), the second largest municipal health system in the nation, and is the only rehabilitation facility among the 4 public hospitals in the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services. Through academic affiliations with USC, UCLA, and the Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science Rancho is a training site for physicians completing their graduate medical education. We are a 158-bed hospital located in Downey, CA, dedicated to the rehabilitation of patients with stroke, SCI, TBI, acute medical and surgical needs of individuals with disability and chronic conditions. Rancho has a brand-new outpatient building housing primary and specialty care outpatients programs, a state-of-the-art interventional radiology suite and OR with fluoroscopy capabilities, RF equipment, EMG/Nerve stim and Ultrasound machines. This position provides the opportunity to develop and grow a transdisciplinary pain management program to include nerve stimulators and intrathecal pump placements and refill programs.
For more information about Rancho Los Amigos, watch an introductory video “The Rancho Los Amigos Story: What We Do” at: https://youtu.be/p58LvC5Q8C4 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRSGun6u5vg&list=PLblXY1FEJmYjIYUBzHEii8KwVlK03iD1f
- Outpatient hospital-based pain clinic
- Interventional pain management procedures
- Provide pain e-Consults and consultation service for inpatient services
- no calls, nights, or weekends
- Meaningful and personally rewarding work which affords an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable Los Angeles County residents and their communities.
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited PM&R residency training program; Additional pain management fellowship training is required; Board certified/Board eligible by the American Board of PM&R; licensed to practice medicine in the state of California,
- Skills in medical pain management and basic interventional pain management; advanced interventional skills are welcomed
- Open to new fellowship graduates
- Strong clinical credibility; patient-centered; perseverance in the face of challenges; desire to grow professionally; passion for teaching and research; integrity and clarity in all interactions
- Bilingual proficiency
Contact: For inquiries, please contact Blanca Herrera-Camacho at Rancho 562-385-6074 BHerrera-Camacho@dhs.lacounty.gov.
For benefits review please visit: https://ladhsphysicianjobs.com/benefits-overview/physician-specialist-non-megaflex/
|Job Category||Pain Medicine|