- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- Olive View-UCLA Medical Center
- LAC+USC Medical Center
- High Desert Regional Health Center (possible)
DHS aims to recruit a pediatric cardiologist to work across multiple campuses within Los Angeles County to provide inpatient consultation and outpatient services.
- Board certified or board eligible in Pediatric Cardiology
- Board certified or board eligible in Pediatrics
- Ability to work across multiple sites in LA County
- Advanced skills in pediatric and fetal echocardiograms
- Excellent teaching skills with an active interest in educating medical students and residents
- Conducts training or assists in the training of interns and resident physicians.
- Assists in the planning and direction of health programs within the appropriate specialty.
- Maintains varied hours on a rotated schedule with other physicians to ensure that there is always a physician on-call during non-business hours.
- May conduct specialized research, special studies, and services, including preventive and educational strategies.
* This role will require coordination across campuses so formal training in management preferred.
|Job Category||Cardiology, Pediatrics|