2022-2023 Quality Fellowship Application
For complete instructions on fellowship information and how to apply, please visit:
What is the LAC+USC Quality Fellowship?
The LAC+USC Quality Fellowship is a 12-month program sponsored by LAC+USC Medical Center to develop the next generation of clinical quality leaders. The Quality Fellowship is a unique academic experience for physicians interested in pursuing careers in quality improvement leadership and health care administration. Fellows will learn how to use a wide variety of tools and strategies to advance quality and patient safety from a faculty of quality improvement leaders.
What are the requirements for the Prospective Fellows?
• Demonstrate an interest in health care quality and patient safety
• Commit to participating in all activities throughout the 12-month program, including leading and completing a Capstone Quality Improvement Initiative
• Submit two letters of recommendation from a supervisor (Program Director) and another faculty member or colleague with knowledge of the applicant’s ability and motivation to pursue this program
• Have completed or be on track to graduate an ACGME accredited residency program prior to the start of fellowship (July 1, 2022)
• Have current California medical and DEA licenses • Submit an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How to Apply:
- All materials must be received by: December 1, 2021
For general questions about the Fellowship:
Chase Coffey, MD, MS Assoc. Chief Medical Officer
2051 Marengo St. C2K 115 Los Angeles, CA 90033
Laura Sarff, MSN, RN, MBA, CPHQ, NEA-BC Chief Quality Officer
2051 Marengo St. C2K121 Los Angeles, CA 90033